This delicious Meat Loaf Diabetes recipe is perfect for anyone who desires a low-carb and high-protein meal. Diabetes-friendly and filling. This recipe calls for 8 servings and approximately 3 grams of carbohydrates per serving.
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 whole onion, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (4 ounces) can of tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup crushed fried pork skins
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic pepper seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, diced bell pepper, diced onion, and Worcestershire sauce. tomato sauce, crushed pork skins, and eggs. Season with chili powder, garlic powder, and garlic pepper. Mix until well blended. Form into a loaf, and place into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake, uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven. Let stand for at least 5 minutes before slicing and serving.